Whilst I would love to tell you that the Sunshine Blogger Award was given to me in a swanky ceremony somewhere, I had to dust of my prettiest dress and even whack on a bit of make-up but if I did then I would be lying. I was actually given this award from a fellow blogger Louise from WeeOhana. So Thank You Louise for thinking of me when thinking of whom to chose to take the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Louise’s questions for me were…
- What is your favourite animal? Giraffes, I called Gareth Giraffe as do all of our friends. Also when I was pregnant with Freddie he was known as Babba Giraffe.
- If you was ordering a Take-Out, What would you get?I would choose a Chinese, I tend to find you get a better and larger choice. As a family we tend to order a few different dishes then share them between us. Nommmmm Chinese! ( Now I’m hungry)
- What is your favourite TV programme?In all honesty I rarely even watch the TV but when I do I like things like Masterchef , The Chase and my guilty pleasure is Geordie Shore.
- What is your favourite thing about yourself?How sad is it that I have struggled to answer this? I like my sense of humour! Although a lot of people might not get it! HAHA
- Do you enjoy food?Who doesn’t? I didn’t get to the size I am now by not liking food that’s for sure! I’m currently on a bit of a mission to lose weight so I’m loving trying all different foods and cooking healthier meals.
- What is your favourite show your child watches?I can honestly say right now NONE! If I hear the Fireman Sam, Paw Patrol or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse much more I may have to replace the TV with a nice plant pot instead.
- If you could change one thing, what would you change?Hmm this is a little bit of an open-ended question as you haven’t specified what the change would concern and there are different things I would change for different reasons. If I have to choose one then I would change the scary world that we are living in and our kids are growing up in. I am terrified to think that by the time my children or grandchildren (when they come along) grow-up that it will be completely normal for someone to be shot, or attacked in some way.
- What is your favourite sport?Is eating cheese a sport? If not it should be!
- If you could spend one day doing something just for you , what would it be?I would wake up late to a breakfast in bed, go out somewhere that I would be pampered. Have my hair done, make up done and maybe even a photo shoot just to build my confidence a little. Then I would have a nice meal followed by a relaxing evening with a hot bath, comfy PJ’s , A good Christmas book and a nice cup of coffee. ( Easily pleased aren’t I)
- Tell me a joke!How does a penguin build his home? I-GLOOS it together hahaha I kid you not when I first heard that joke I laughed for ages!
The 3 Bloggers I would like to pass this award onto are
My 10 questions for you are –
1. Who is your favourite Celebrity and why?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. What made you decide that you wanted to become a blogger?
4. Do you have any family traditions that you have passed on for your children?
5. Which came first? The chicken or the egg?
6. How many children do you have and how many do you want?
7. If you could spread awareness of one topic that is close to your heart what would it be?
8. What did you want to be when you grew up?
9. What is your favourite thing to cook?
10. If you could give just 1 piece of advice to somebody thinking of starting their own blog what would it be?
I can’t wait to read your answer, now all you have to do is tag 3 fellow bloggers and ask them 10 questions of your very own