This year in the run up to Christmas and for #Blogmas . I have decided to Interview other bloggers and find out what Christmas was like for them growing up and how they do their own Christmas’s now. Every day in December will see a new blogger and new traditions and Christmas excitement. Today we have the lovely Gareth from Daddy Giraffe
1. What is your name?
My names Gareth I’m a daddy of 5, aged 188.8.131.52 & 14. I am a Mental Health blogger that blogs about raises children while dealing with Mental Health.
2. As you was growing up did you have any Christmas traditions in your house?
No not really, the thing I remember more is my parents would get up a silly o clock just to start Christmas dinner so I would wake up to the smell of turkey.
3. What is your favourite Christmas memory?
My favourite Christmas memory is waking up to a wrestling game I’d been wanting for my Mega Drive, I remember being so excited.
4. Did you ever ask Santa for something that you never got?
Not that I can think of, Santa was very good to me. Either I was very lucky or that I’m always a good boy.
5. Have you ever had any Xmas disasters?
One Christmas Cheryl was poorly and completely slept through it apart from opening presents and dinner time so I had to cook Christmas dinner myself which was an experience.
6. How do you usually spend Xmas eve?
Xmas eve is a huge event in our house, it’s the set up for Christmas. New pjs, hot choc, reindeer food, Xmas films a night where nobody sleeps deep.
7. Do you have magic elves that visit? What kind of things do they get up to?
We have had a few naughty elves show up that have done everything from hide the children’s shoes in the freezer to drawing moustaches peoples while they sleep.
8. Do you have any of your own Xmas traditions?
Always have new pjs, set up Santa’s plate for the night and watch a Xmas film before putting out reindeer food so Santa finds us easier.
9. Do you eat breakfast on Xmas day and if so what kind of breakfast do you usually have?
Not really is the one and only day the kids can eat what they want on Xmas morning.
10. If you could have one thing this Xmas and it could be anything in the world what would it be?
You can follow Gareth and his great blog on the links below :
If you’ve enjoyed this then please keep an eye out for another blogger interview tomorrow
thanks for reading